Keeping your teeth healthy can be achieved through professional oral health care advice and help. Luckily, our dentist, Dr. Glen Lockwood with Kenai Dental Clinic in Kenai, Alaska, is a dental expert and happy to provide you with relevant intel on the basics of oral health care.
To keep your teeth healthy here is some information on oral health basics:
– Professional cleanings given by your dentist are extremely helpful for situations in which you may have missed plaque buildup or debris.
– The American Dental Association recommends brushing your teeth twice every day and flossing every day.
– To ensure your brushes work effectively, always replace them as soon as wear starts to show.
– Use dental floss products that can safely clean between each tooth, which may include a dental thread or a water flosser.
– Although dental thread is effective for cleaning between teeth, joint pain and old age can make it more difficult. Instead, switch to water flossers to spray jets of water on your teeth.
If you need any more advice or assistance with your oral health, please call us today at 907-283-4875 to make an appointment. Our dental team is happy to assist you with your oral health questions and concerns. So, call us today and take the first step to a healthy and beautiful smile.