Why should I straighten my teeth?
Crooked, spaced, crowded, and misaligned teeth can be a source of embarrassment in your life. However, besides creating cosmetic flaws in your smile, a bad bite can also increase your risk for dental health problems, including:
- Jaw strain and TMJ disorder
- Worn teeth
- Gum (periodontal) disease
- Tooth decay
- Affected speech or chewing
- Tooth loss
If you think that you have a malocclusion problem, then you may want to visit Dr. Glen Lockwood of Kenai Dental Clinic to fix it.
Why should I use Six Month Smiles®?
Our dentist offers Six Month Smiles as a fast, cosmetic alternative to traditional braces. While the metal wires and brackets of traditional braces are highly visible, Six Month Smiles uses clear brackets and wires for discreet straightening. And while most straightening treatments take 18-24 months, this system can be completed in as little as six. Some other benefits of using Six Month Smiles include the following:
- Fast, comfortable treatments
- Increased safety and hygiene due to a shorter treatment time
- It is typically less expensive than other straightening alternatives
- It is a great straightening option for adults
With Six Month Smiles, we can give you a beautiful, healthy smile in a very short time period. Please call our dental office today if you would like to receive Six Month Smiles in Kenai, Alaska.